Your Support is Critical for Greatly Improving the Health, Nutrition, and Incomes of Families and Communities Throughout Guatemala.
For more than 14 years, your contributions have been helping rural Guatemalans transform their lives.
Seeds for a Future’s documented self-reliance Program is working to reverse the chronic malnutrition and poverty of some of the hardest-hit families on the planet.
Our results as of 2023:
The Program serves 19 communities located in 10 states across Guatemala
Over 4,800 Families have graduated from the Program
38,400+ people have benefited (avg family size = 8.0)
Thousands of home gardens created and maintained
Thousands of protein animals raised
20,000 native fruit, cacao, and timber trees planted and producing
Your support allows our team to reach more families and communities throughout Guatemala, providing healthier lives and increased opportunities now and for future generations.
Where Do Your Contributions Go?
- $25 - Provides a family with seeds and seedlings
- $50 - Provides a family with starter poultry and rabbits
- $100 - Coaches women and men for micro-business success
- $200 – Teaches 10 women about nutrition for their family
- $250 – Pays the monthly salary for an extensionist who trains 15 families
- $500 – Covers 52 weekly coaching visits for 4 families
Join the Support for Seeds a Future Today!
Your Support Matters!
Your contribution will allow us to reach and assist 300 new families in 2023 while scaling local staff to assist even more families in 2024.